- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
276 Partridge St, Albany, NY 122085 beds, 2 baths, 1,614 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $135,000
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 8 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,614 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 01010006407600020170000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29644696
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 276 Partridge Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pine Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.7% lower than in Albany, and 62.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 274 Partridge St Albany, NY$128K421,614
- 270 Partridge St Albany, NY$130K421,596
- 709 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$145K622,838
- 711 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$129K41--
- 266 Partridge St Albany, NY$129K421,630
- 711 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY--411,000
- 538 Morris St Albany, NY$137K41.51,433
- 540 Morris St Albany, NY$142K622,415
- 264 Partridge St Albany, NY$106K41.51,700
- 700 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$193K733,007
- 542 Morris St Albany, NY$134K622,412
- 702 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$172K622,591
- 718 Myrtle Ave # 0 Albany, NY$192K------
- 715 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$166K732,528
- 271 Partridge St Albany, NY$162K421,872
- 544 Morris St Albany, NY$101K311,406
- 714 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$184K622,970
- 262 Partridge St Albany, NY$153K421,954
- 706 Myrtle Ave Albany, NY$198K533,094
- 269 Partridge St Albany, NY$163K411,836
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.