276 Pearson Ln, Washington, MO 630904 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,370 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0983300005038000
- Zillow Home ID: 67535050
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 276 Pearson Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63090 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.4% lower than in Labadie, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 63090 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Labadie.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63090 home values.
- 256 Pearson Ln Washington, MO$367K452,405
- 264 Pearson Ln Washington, MO$410K443,529
- 266 Pearson Ln Washington, MO$361K33.52,280
- 272 Pearson Ln Washington, MO$454K553,553
- 284 Pearson Ln Washington, MO$420K43.52,517
- 292 Pearson Ln Washington, MO$421K542,873
- 298 Pearson Ln Washington, MO$439K453,336
- 488 Ridge Meadow Ln Washington, MO$467K443,750
- 482 Ridge Meadow Ln Washington, MO$222K------
- 478 Ridge Meadow Ln Washington, MO--Studio--2,946
- 963 Prairie View Ct Washington, MO$376K362,273
- 969 Prairie View Ct Washington, MO$447K353,216
- 957 Prairie View Ct Washington, MO$426K433,000
- 953 Prairie View Ct Washington, MO$371K43.52,609
- 698 Ming Lake Dr Washington, MO$400K352,557
- Ming Lake Dr Washington, MO$359K342,534
- 962 Prairie View Ct Washington, MO$383K342,329
- 958 Prairie View Ct Washington, MO$617K554,472
- 977 Prairie View Ct Washington, MO$394K242,541
- 970 Prairie View Ct Washington, MO$433K353,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- St. John the Baptist School PK-8 2.6 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.