- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 517 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $440,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $162
- APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 60 Amps/Less, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks), FLOORING \ Varies Per Unit, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Separate Booster, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Key in Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Key in Office, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MF_TYPE \ 3 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,718 sqft
- Parcel #: W:01 P:00196 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59124368
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $400-500K.
Market guideZillow predicts East Boston home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among East Boston homes, this home is valued 64.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% greater than in Boston, and 22% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
|274 Princeton St Boston, MA||$513K||8||3||3,711|
|278 Princeton St # R East Boston, MA||$185K||2||1||670|
|278 Princeton St Boston, MA||$354K||4||3||1,623|
|272 Princeton St Boston, MA||$478K||7||3||3,537|
|284 Princeton St Boston, MA||$374K||2||--||1,916|
|272 Princeton St # 2 Boston, MA||--||--||--||--|
|270 Princeton St Boston, MA||$539K||7||3||3,702|
|286 Princeton St Boston, MA||$410K||8||1||2,782|
|273 Lexington St Boston, MA||$493K||5||3||3,152|
|271 Lexington St # 1 Boston, MA||$370K||1||1||--|
|271 Lexington St Boston, MA||$450K||6||3||2,334|
|275 Lexington St Boston, MA||$544K||9||4||3,870|
|269 Lexington St # 1 Boston, MA||$180K||1||1||527|
|269 Lexington St # 3 Boston, MA||$190K||2||1||647|
|269 Lexington St # 2 Boston, MA||$188K||2||1||603|
|269 Lexington St Boston, MA||$444K||6||3||2,334|
|271 Lexington St # 2 Boston, MA||$328K||--||--||--|
|271 Lexington St # 3 Boston, MA||$370K||1||1||--|
|267 Lexington St APT 4 Boston, MA||$206K||2||1||620|
|267 Lexington St APT 1 Boston, MA||$173K||1||1||346|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!