2760 S East St, Indianapolis, IN 462251 bed, 1 bath, 68,301 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
East Street Apartments is a GREAT PLACE to call, HOME!!!! Our apartment homes feature spacious kitchens with modern appliances, large bedrooms, separate bathrooms, private en-suite bathrooms, balcony, ceiling fan, and outside storage. We are across the street from the Christel House Academy on East Street with easy convenient access to area shopping and restaurants!
Come and join us! Your pets will love us too! Management pays for water, sewer & trash, leaving you ONLY YOUR ELECTRICITY to pay for!!!!
We offer One, Two, and Three Bedroom Apartment Homes starting at $405/month going up to $749/month.
CALL TODAY: 317.786.1430
*Income Restrictions Apply *Must meet income requirements
***NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR OUR WAITING LIST!!!***
- Lot: 1.41 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 68,301 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 491124131054000101
- Zillow Home ID: 88919585
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2760 S East Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2820 S East St Indianapolis, IN$503K21750
- 2640 S East St Indianapolis, IN$54K3--1,344
- 2905 S East St Indianapolis, IN$119K212,085
- 2914 Beech St Indianapolis, IN--------
- 2915 S East St Indianapolis, IN$81K2--972
- 2919 Madison Ave Indianapolis, IN$85K------
- 2912 Beech St Indianapolis, IN$54K2--799
- 2632 S East St Indianapolis, IN$72K3--1,504
- 2919 S East St Indianapolis, IN$65K22912
- 2923 S East St Indianapolis, IN$71K2--892
- 2630 S East St Indianapolis, IN$78K3--1,842
- 2920 Beech St Indianapolis, IN$72K2--1,731
- 2927 S East St Indianapolis, IN$67K211,456
- 2933 S East St Indianapolis, IN$67K2--720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.