- Lot: 7,209 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $169,950
- Price/sqft: $113
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Partial basement, 440 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ U, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Form 17 \ Provided, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ U, Living room location \ U, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ Composition, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Status \ A, Style \ 14, Water Source \ Public
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 3830620110
- Zillow Home ID: 48896321
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 98030 home values will rise 6% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Kent as a whole. Among 98030 homes, this home is valued 6.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 26.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.5% higher than in Kent, and 96.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kent.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98030 home values.
|27611 123rd Ave SE Kent, WA||$252K||3||2.5||1,680|
|27617 123rd Ave SE Kent, WA||$222K||4||2.25||1,130|
|12133 SE 276th Ct Kent, WA||$258K||3||2.5||1,690|
|12137 SE 276th Ct Kent, WA||$247K||3||1.75||1,420|
|27623 123rd Ave SE Kent, WA||$247K||4||2.75||1,580|
|27604 123rd Ave SE Kent, WA||$210K||3||2||1,040|
|27610 123rd Ave SE Kent, WA||$221K||3||2||1,060|
|27616 123rd Ave SE Kent, WA||$233K||3||2||1,320|
|12210 SE 276th Pl Kent, WA||$233K||3||2||1,340|
|27631 123rd Ave SE Kent, WA||$256K||4||2.75||1,800|
|12202 SE 276th Pl Kent, WA||$248K||4||1.5||1,660|
|27622 123rd Ave SE Kent, WA||$264K||3||1||2,150|
|27501 124th Ave SE Kent, WA||--||Studio||--||83,199|
|12218 SE 276th Pl Kent, WA||$245K||4||2||1,710|
|12326 SE 276th Pl Kent, WA||$290K||4||3||2,130|
|27628 123rd Ave SE Kent, WA||$249K||4||2||1,640|
|12132 SE 276th Ct Kent, WA||$253K||3||2.75||1,790|
|27639 123rd Ave SE Kent, WA||$265K||4||2.5||1,890|
|12324 SE 276th Pl Kent, WA||$290K||4||3||2,130|
|27634 123rd Ave SE Kent, WA||$239K||3||2.5||1,420|
Nearby Schools in Kent
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!