2761 Beverly Ave, Dubuque, IA 520013 beds, 3 baths, 1,572 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 50 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 350 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2010 for $124,000
- Price/sqft: $76
- MLS #: 125655
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement, 300 sqft
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,572 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1027253012
- Zillow Home ID: 50170948
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2761 Beverly Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 131.6% higher than in Dubuque, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52001 home values.
- 2759 Beverly Ave Dubuque, IA$108K321,386
- 2765 Beverly Ave Dubuque, IA$130K31.51,782
- 2755 Beverly Ave Dubuque, IA$70K21634
- 2762 Carlton Ave Dubuque, IA$112K311,008
- 2752 Carlton Ave Dubuque, IA$114K31.5896
- 2749 Beverly Ave Dubuque, IA$74K411,280
- 2766 Carlton Ave Dubuque, IA$155K322,260
- 2762 Beverly Ave Dubuque, IA$103K32883
- 2742 Carlton Ave Dubuque, IA$152K321,232
- 2760 Beverly Ave Dubuque, IA$86K21728
- 2745 Beverly Ave Dubuque, IA$128K321,260
- 2754 Beverly Ave Dubuque, IA$115K311,064
- 2739 Beverly Ave Dubuque, IA$101K311,152
- 2750 Beverly Ave Dubuque, IA$104K31948
- 2744 Beverly Ave Dubuque, IA$90K11710
- 2725 Beverly Ave Dubuque, IA$106K22864
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.