2761 Devita Cir, Las Vegas, NV 891174 beds, 3 baths, 2,207 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $228,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,207 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 16307211001
- Pets: Cats
- Zillow Home ID: 7112435
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2761 Devita Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Lakes market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 50% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.3% lower than in Las Vegas, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help The Lakes home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Lakes home values.
- 2757 Devita Cir Las Vegas, NV$242K32.51,800
- 2761 Devita Cir Las Vegas, NV$141K432,207
- 2753 Devita Cir Las Vegas, NV$246K532,207
- 2760 Canasta Ct Las Vegas, NV$186K321,260
- 10005 Biscayne Ln Las Vegas, NV$279K532,207
- 10001 Biscayne Ln Las Vegas, NV$194K32.51,567
- 2756 Canasta Ct Las Vegas, NV$246K532,207
- 2749 Devita Cir Las Vegas, NV$155K32.51,567
- 10009 Biscayne Ln Las Vegas, NV$215K31.51,800
- 2752 Canasta Ct # 0 Las Vegas, NV$132K32.51,800
- 2752 Canasta Ct Las Vegas, NV$216K32.51,800
- 9961 Biscayne Ln Las Vegas, NV$251K532,322
- 10013 Biscayne Ln Las Vegas, NV$242K53.52,207
- 2748 Canasta Ct Las Vegas, NV$200K231,527
- 2760 Devita Cir Las Vegas, NV$181K321,260
- 2756 Devita Cir Las Vegas, NV$245K532,207
- 2745 Devita Cir Las Vegas, NV$245K532,207
- 9957 Biscayne Ln Las Vegas, NV$213K32.51,800
- 2752 Devita Cir Las Vegas, NV$179K321,260
- 2801 Swallow Point Cir Las Vegas, NV$192K321,599
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.