- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2761 Dover Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 303274 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,837 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $1,070,800
- Price/sqft: $279
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,837 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 17 01560003019
- Zillow Home ID: 35911000
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2761 Dover Road Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30327, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.9% less than in Atlanta, and 26.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30327 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30327 home values.
- 2767 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA$1.33M44.53,810
- 2757 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA$634K32.51,810
- 2773 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA$1.02M43.53,342
- 2751 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA$1.78M76.57,177
- 2790 Carmon On Wesley NW Atlanta, GA$1.42M44.55,656
- 2780 Carmon On Wesley NW Atlanta, GA$1.22M44.55,610
- 2779 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA$1.09M43.53,596
- 2768 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA$902K43.53,614
- 2762 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA$745K422,958
- 830 Arden Close NW Atlanta, GA$961K43.53,209
- 2747 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA$1.16M565,182
- 2770 Carmon On Wesley NW Atlanta, GA$1.2M44.54,386
- 2756 Dover Rd NW # 0 Atlanta, GA$801K553,802
- 2756 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA$900K553,502
- 2772 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA$660K432,512
- 2783 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA$1.15M552,989
- 2791 Carmon On Wesley NW Atlanta, GA$1.37M54.54,732
- 2741 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA$1.82M55.56,503
- 2778 Dover Rd NW Atlanta, GA$570K321,889
- 769 W Wesley Rd NW Atlanta, GA$1.28M43.53,882
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!