- Built in 1988
- 19 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 1,117
- All time views: 1,188
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $318/mo
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $298,000
- Price/sqft: $442
- MLS #: ML81514948
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Listing Class: Residential
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Fireplaces: Gas Starter
- Family Room: Family Room Combo
- Door Opener
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- Water: Public
- Roof: Shingle
- Off-Street Parking
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- HOA Amenities: Trails
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Association Fees Include: Gardening
- Association Fees Include: Pools
- Association Fees Include: Spa
- Association Fees Include: or Tennis
- Heating: Electric
- Cooling: Wall Unit
- HOA Amenities: Club House
- HOA Amenities: Exercise Facility
- Pool: Community Facility
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Laundry: Hookup - Electric
- Laundry: Dryer
- Utilities: Natural Gas
- Laundry: Dryer
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Pool: Fenced
- Sewer Septic: Septic
- Assigned Spaces
- HOA Amenities: Community Security Gate
- Covered Parking
- Association Fees Include: Sewer
- Laundry: Community Facility
- Association Fees Include: Recreation Facility
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 677 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 58929016
- Zillow Home ID: 69303787
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $299-450K.
Popularity on Zillow
1188 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Berryessa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.6% lower than in San Jose, and 69.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Berryessa home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.