2764 Othello Ave, San Jose, CA 951223 beds, 2 baths, 1,043 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $401,000
- Price/sqft: $384
- Parking: 252 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,043 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 67019018
- Zillow Home ID: 19801581
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2764 Othello Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.3% higher than in San Jose, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,043 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1960
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 2770 Othello Ave San Jose, CA$488K31.51,319
- 2760 Othello Ave San Jose, CA$448K311,043
- 2774 Othello Ave San Jose, CA$471K311,319
- 2754 Othello Ave San Jose, CA$509K41.51,426
- 2753 Ophelia Ave San Jose, CA$461K31.51,043
- 2761 Ophelia Ave San Jose, CA$460K31.51,043
- 2769 Ophelia Ave San Jose, CA$461K31.51,043
- 2745 Ophelia Ave San Jose, CA$466K421,511
- 2780 Othello Ave San Jose, CA$457K41.51,120
- 2750 Othello Ave San Jose, CA$416K321,043
- 2777 Ophelia Ave San Jose, CA$531K42.51,606
- 2737 Ophelia Ave San Jose, CA$448K41.51,120
- 2769 Othello Ave San Jose, CA$455K31.51,043
- 2763 Othello Ave San Jose, CA$464K311,143
- 2773 Othello Ave San Jose, CA$490K31.51,511
- 2759 Othello Ave San Jose, CA$460K411,120
- 2784 Othello Ave San Jose, CA$461K31.51,120
- 2744 Othello Ave San Jose, CA$444K31.51,043
- 2779 Othello Ave San Jose, CA$459K31.51,043
- 2785 Ophelia Ave San Jose, CA$456K31.51,043
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.