2765 Kausman St, San Diego, CA 921394 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,307 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Bell Middle School 1.2 mi Public 6 - 8 1075
International Preschool & Kindergarten 0.6 mi Private PK - KG 8
Kuyper Preparatory School 2.1 mi Private KG - 12 126
Lee Elementary School 0.4 mi Public KG - 5 434
Paradise Hills Elementary School 1.0 mi Public KG - 5 335
Penn Elementary School 0.1 mi Public KG - 5 463
Perry Elementary School 1.0 mi Public KG - 5 365
San Diego Scpa 0.4 mi Public 6 - 12 1427
St Michael Academy 0.3 mi Private PK - 8 204
Zamorano Elementary School
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $277,000
- Price/sqft: $212
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Underneath carpet, has original hard wood flooring. Has Jack & Jill bathroom between Bedrooms 2 & 3
- Roof type: Composition
- Floor size: 1,307 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2111387011
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2765 Kausman Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Paradise Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 27% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% higher than in San Diego, and 25.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Paradise Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise Hills home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.