2766 Mathews St, Berkeley, CA 947024 beds, 4 baths, 2,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 8/31 2pm-5pm
- Lot: 3,659 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- 12 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $200
- MLS #: 40670776
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile, Other
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,430 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1933
- Parcel #: 054 174205100
- Zillow Home ID: 24832571
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2766 Mathews Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94702 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% greater than in Berkeley, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94702 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94702 home values.
- 2764 Mathews St Berkeley, CA$638K21960
- 1211 Oregon St Berkeley, CA$791K31.51,608
- 2762 Mathews St Berkeley, CA$743K31.51,200
- 1209 Oregon St Berkeley, CA$760K----1,210
- 1215 Oregon St Berkeley, CA$712K211,162
- 2758 Mathews St Berkeley, CA$779K431,600
- 2765 Wallace St Berkeley, CA$742K----1,240
- 1205 Oregon St Berkeley, CA$647K22914
- 2759 Wallace St Berkeley, CA$767K421,517
- 2754 Mathews St Berkeley, CA$644K211,025
- 2755 Wallace St Berkeley, CA$658K211,254
- 2753 Wallace St Berkeley, CA$877K311,920
- 2752 Mathews St Berkeley, CA$768K----1,351
- 1201 Oregon St Berkeley, CA$790K31.51,695
- 2779 Mathews St Berkeley, CA$323K221,520
- 2751 Wallace St Berkeley, CA$939K532,628
- 2769 Mathews St Berkeley, CA$718K321,451
- 2765 Mathews St Berkeley, CA$576K21768
- 2748 Mathews St Berkeley, CA$669K311,150
- 2761 Mathews St Berkeley, CA$605K21936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.