2766 Planet Ave SE, Palm Bay, FL 329093 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Picture Perfect in Palm Bay. Features: Neutral Wall Paint, Decorative Lighting & Ceiling Fans , 3 bedroom - 2 bath Split Plan ? Formal living & dining room & 2 car garage with opener & coach lights. Inside Laundry room, Oak Cabinets & Neutral color scheme,Smooth top range, Breakfast nook, Vinyl flooring in Kitchen / Baths, Decorative plant ledges & designer arches. Dual sinks w/ Garden Tub & Separate Shower in Master Bath- Walk-in-closet too! CITY WATER ? Unit 46 2000+ sq.ft. of living space.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 274 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2008 for $131,300
- Price/sqft: $70
- MLS #: 664217
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Bedroom, Exterior Type: Block, Exterior Type: Concrete Block, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 29 3729KQ020520001800
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 71024443
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2766 Planet Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32909 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 60.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 208.1% greater than in Palm Bay, and 70.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32909 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32909 home values.
- 2758 Planet Ave SE Palm Bay, FL$110K321,480
- 2774 Planet Ave SE Palm Bay, FL$115K321,655
- 2782 Planet Ave SE Palm Bay, FL--------
- 2750 Planet Ave SE Palm Bay, FL$109K421,695
- 1103 Venus St SE Palm Bay, FL$159K322,688
- 1106 Pluto St SE Palm Bay, FL$122K321,874
- 2790 Planet Ave SE Palm Bay, FL$128K321,562
- 2742 Planet Ave SE Palm Bay, FL$129K321,644
- 1115 Venus St SE Palm Bay, FL--------
- 1114 Pluto St SE Palm Bay, FL$136K322,138
- 2751 Quentin Ave SE Palm Bay, FL--------
- 2755 Quentin Ave SE Palm Bay, FL--------
- 1114 Venus St SE Palm Bay, FL--------
- 2761 Quentin Ave SE Palm Bay, FL--------
- 2749 Quentin Ave SE Palm Bay, FL--------
- 2798 Planet Ave SE Palm Bay, FL$176K321,852
- 2734 Planet Ave SE Palm Bay, FL$129K421,796
- 1127 Venus St SE Palm Bay, FL--------
- 2767 Quentin Ave SE Palm Bay, FL$119K321,219
- 1122 Pluto St SE Palm Bay, FL$130K321,906
Nearby Schools in Palm Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!