27665 Powell Dr, Highland, CA 923463 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $325,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Cul-De-Sac, Ground Level Unit, Pets Allowed - All Pets OK
- Garbage disposal
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 1201452320000
- Zillow Home ID: 53062589
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27665 Powell Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92346, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% less than in Highland, and 50.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 27677 Powell Dr Highland, CA$266K321,688
- 27659 Powell Dr Highland, CA$261K421,688
- 27681 Powell Dr Highland, CA$247K321,330
- 27651 Powell Dr Highland, CA$277K321,688
- 7841 Nye Dr Highland, CA$261K321,680
- 27689 Powell Dr Highland, CA$247K321,330
- 27674 Powell Dr Highland, CA$280K321,688
- 27647 Powell Dr Highland, CA$277K321,688
- 7829 Nye Dr Highland, CA$248K321,330
- 27691 Powell Dr Highland, CA$251K321,330
- 7821 Nye Dr Highland, CA$270K321,688
- 27636 Powell Dr Highland, CA$262K321,342
- 27692 Powell Dr Highland, CA$213K321,342
- 27639 Powell Dr Highland, CA$280K321,688
- 27675 7th St Highland, CA$271K321,688
- 27661 7th St Highland, CA$251K321,330
- 7840 Nye Dr Highland, CA$250K321,330
- 27683 7th St Highland, CA$270K321,688
- 27653 7th St Highland, CA$250K321,342
- 7834 Nye Dr Highland, CA$257K321,500
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.