- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2768 14th St, Sacramento, CA 958183 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,670 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $960,000
- Price/sqft: $360
- Parking: 3 spaces, 960 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,670 sqft
- Parcel #: 01200710010000
- Zillow Home ID: 25794044
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2768 14th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Land Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% lower than in Sacramento, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Land Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Land Park home values.
- 2777 Regina Way Sacramento, CA$583K321,855
- 2774 14th St Sacramento, CA$740K432,575
- 2770 Regina Way Sacramento, CA$488K311,599
- 2772 Regina Way Sacramento, CA$593K321,816
- 1348 Markham Way Sacramento, CA$675K521,995
- 2773 14th St Sacramento, CA$710K42.52,326
- 1343 3rd Ave Sacramento, CA$711K322,145
- 1329 3rd Ave Sacramento, CA$788K432,569
- 2771 14th St Sacramento, CA$488K211,283
- 2775 14th St Sacramento, CA$511K321,493
- 2774 Regina Way Sacramento, CA$699K332,486
- 1345 3rd Ave Sacramento, CA$761K433,060
- 2783 Regina Way Sacramento, CA$669K422,552
- 1400 Markham Way Sacramento, CA$749K432,960
- 2777 14th St Sacramento, CA$828K643,822
- 2764 14th St Sacramento, CA$472K21.51,395
- 2776 Regina Way Sacramento, CA$520K221,667
- 2779 14th St Sacramento, CA$494K311,589
- 2765 14th St Sacramento, CA$688K33.52,037
- 1385 3rd Ave Sacramento, CA$704K42.53,307
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292