2769 Hampshire Rd APT 3, Cleveland, OH 441062 beds, 1 bath, 1,165 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 1 space, 180 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,165 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Parcel #: 68510316
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 88957868
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2769 Hampshire Road APT 3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44106 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 74.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18% higher than in Cleveland Heights, and 222.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44106 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44106 home values.
- 2769 Hampshire Rd APT 2 Cleveland, OH$131K211,165
- 2759 Hampshire Rd APT 4 Cleveland Heights, OH$109K211,163
- 2759 Hampshire Rd APT 6 Cleveland Heights, OH$113K211,257
- 2759 Hampshire Rd APT 3 Cleveland Heights, OH$125K211,170
- 2759 Hampshire Rd APT 5 Cleveland Heights, OH$129K211,257
- 2756 Mayfield Rd APT 3 Cleveland Heights, OH$78K211,330
- 2756 Mayfield Rd APT 1 Cleveland Heights, OH$96K211,330
- 2769 Hampshire Rd APT 4 Cleveland, OH$129K211,165
- 2769 Hampshire Rd APT 1 Cleveland, OH$92K211,165
- Hampshire Rd APT 6 Cleveland Heights, OH$113K211,257
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.