277 Los Palmos Way, San Jose, CA 951194 beds, 2 baths, 1,657 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Last sold: May 2013 for $695,000
- Price/sqft: $419
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,657 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 70422050
- Zillow Home ID: 19838792
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 277 Los Palmos Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Santa Teresa market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% higher than in San Jose, and 62.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Santa Teresa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Santa Teresa home values.
- 279 Los Palmos Way San Jose, CA$758K52.52,337
- 275 Los Palmos Way San Jose, CA$737K421,939
- 276 Sorrento Way San Jose, CA$699K421,715
- 278 Sorrento Way San Jose, CA$733K421,939
- 274 Sorrento Way San Jose, CA$702K421,657
- 280 Sorrento Way San Jose, CA$697K321,657
- 273 Los Palmos Way San Jose, CA$704K421,657
- 276 Los Palmos Way San Jose, CA$772K52.52,181
- 281 Los Palmos Way San Jose, CA$754K52.52,337
- 280 Los Palmos Way San Jose, CA$774K52.52,181
- 274 Los Palmos Way San Jose, CA$639K421,516
- 272 Sorrento Way San Jose, CA$746K321,853
- 282 Sorrento Way San Jose, CA$728K421,989
- 271 Los Palmos Way San Jose, CA$756K421,939
- 272 Los Palmos Way San Jose, CA$773K52.52,181
- 6141 Del Robles Ct San Jose, CA$730K421,715
- 277 El Portal Way San Jose, CA$640K421,516
- 279 El Portal Way San Jose, CA$766K52.52,181
- 270 Sorrento Way San Jose, CA$643K321,472
- 281 El Portal Way San Jose, CA$639K421,503
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!