277 Ocean Dr E, Stamford, CT 069024 beds, 4 baths, 2,893 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $1,300,000
- Price/sqft: $449
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,893 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 004-2082
- Zillow Home ID: 57385284
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 277 Ocean Drive E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shippan market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.6% lower than in Stamford, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Shippan home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shippan home values.
- 279 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$2.5M46.54,400
- 262 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$5.7M77.510,015
- 280 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$4.64M65.55,900
- 270 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$4.29M43.54,677
- 291 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$1.95M55.54,341
- 245 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$1.99M44.54,959
- 255 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$1.2M------
- 253 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$1.02M21.51,134
- 298 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$4.54M55.15,459
- 252 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$3.72M74.56,819
- 210 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$1.32M32.53,167
- 242 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$1.93M443,913
- 33 Miramar Ln Stamford, CT$1.8M43.14,004
- 307 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$914K32.51,926
- 237 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$1.84M445,587
- 316 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$1.43M221,742
- 318 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$3.65M444,287
- 12 Miramar Ln Stamford, CT$1.28M42.52,480
- 20 Miramar Ln Stamford, CT$1.02M42.52,414
- 321 Ocean Dr E Stamford, CT$1.15M42.53,065
Nearby Schools in Stamford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.