- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 707 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,469 all time views
- 22 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $191
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1999 for $899,900
- Price/sqft: $131
- MLS #: 5297077
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement, 1967 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 748 sqft
- Security System
- Amenities \ None, Basement \ Bath Finished, Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Finished Rooms, Basement \ Full, Construction \ Brick 4 Sided, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Cooling Type \ Zoned/Dual, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Equipment \ Satellite Dish, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Exterior Features \ Porch, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fireplace Location \ In Great/Family Room, Fireplace Location \ In Master Bedroom, Fireplace Location \ Other (See Remarks), Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Source \ Gas, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Heating Type \ Zoned/Dual, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Foyer - 2 Story, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Rear Stairs, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Wet Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Island, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Walk-in Pantry, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Double Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Golf Course, Parking \ 3 Car Or More, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Side/Rear Entrance, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ Dining Room Seats 12+, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Great Room, Rooms \ Library/Office, Rooms \ Rec Room, Rooms \ Theater/Media Room, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 7,601 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: R7162 154
- Zillow Home ID: 14826914
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $720K-2.08M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30097 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Duluth as a whole. Among 30097 homes, this home is 184.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30097, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76% less than in Duluth, and 82.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 30097 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Duluth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30097 home values.
|2760 Sugarloaf Club Dr Duluth, GA||$967K||6||8||5,284|
|2780 Sugarloaf Club Dr Duluth, GA||$912K||6||6.5||4,320|
|2750 Sugarloaf Club Dr Duluth, GA||$987K||4||5||5,561|
|2790 Sugarloaf Club Dr Duluth, GA||$1.02M||7||5.5||6,325|
|2785 Sugarloaf Club Dr Duluth, GA||$806K||5||6||4,183|
|2775 Sugarloaf Club Dr Duluth, GA||$777K||4||3.5||4,085|
|2765 Sugarloaf Club Dr Duluth, GA||--||--||--||--|
|2740 Sugarloaf Club Dr Duluth, GA||$1.3M||5||5||7,457|
|2800 Sugarloaf Club Dr Duluth, GA||$1.12M||5||5.5||5,093|
|2755 Sugarloaf Club Dr Duluth, GA||$1.04M||5||5.5||4,946|
|2818 Major Ridge Trl Duluth, GA||$1.46M||6||6.5||5,710|
|2757 Dawsons Chase Duluth, GA||$974K||4||6.5||4,964|
|2808 Major Ridge Trl Duluth, GA||$1.77M||6||9||12,224|
|2767 Dawsons Chase Duluth, GA||$793K||6||6.5||4,607|
|2777 Dawsons Chase Duluth, GA||$1M||5||8||4,701|
|2828 Major Ridge Trl Duluth, GA||--||--||--||--|
|2828 Major Ridge Trl Duluth, GA||--||--||--||--|
|2730 Sugarloaf Club Dr Duluth, GA||$1.31M||6||7||8,280|
|2798 Major Ridge Trl Duluth, GA||$1.54M||4||4.5||6,400|
|2768 Major Ridge Trl Duluth, GA||$1.3M||5||4.5||5,325|
Nearby Schools in Duluth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!