27725 SW 132nd Ct, Homestead, FL 33032
Sold on 4/26/11: $52,200
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,288 sq ft
- Lot:3,200 sqft
- Year Built:1985
- Last Sold:Apr 2011 for $52,200
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesUnknown Roof
- High SchoolHomestead Senior High
- Last Remodel Year1985
- Middle SchoolRedland Middle
- Parcel #3069350130030
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count3
- # Stories0.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID44369924
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow1050
- Elementary SchoolMandarin Lakes K-8 Academy
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$83,878||$75K – $93K||+$1,270||$65||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,315/mo||$1.2K – $1.5K/mo||+$16||$1.02||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 33032 home values will rise 13.6% next year, compared to a 8% increase for Miami-Dade as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 147.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 266.8% greater than in Miami-Dade, and 821.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami-Dade.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33032 home values.
Neighborhood for 27725 Sw 132nd Court
Nearby Schools in Miami-Dade
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005