2775 Saint Johns Ave APT 4, Jacksonville, FL 322052 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,921 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $142,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 0778200000
- Zillow Home ID: 44479067
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2775 Saint Johns Avenue APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Riverside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 62.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43% lower than in Jacksonville, and 70.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Riverside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverside home values.
- 2775 Saint Johns Ave APT 3 Jacksonville, FL$160K231,628
- 2775 Saint Johns Ave APT 2 Jacksonville, FL$194K22.51,532
- 2775 Saint Johns Ave APT 6 Jacksonville, FL$203K22.51,839
- 2775 Saint Johns Ave APT 1 Jacksonville, FL$196K22.51,734
- 2781 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$484K322,665
- 2761 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$821K12129,968
- 2761 Saint Johns Ave APT 11 Jacksonville, FL$422K119,968
- 2772 Riverside Ave Jacksonville, FL$269K533,085
- 2789 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$472K432,856
- Saint Johns Ave APT 3 Jacksonville, FL$160K22.51,628
- 2768 Riverside Ave Jacksonville, FL$345K42.53,896
- 2800 Riverside Ave Jacksonville, FL$410K53.53,476
- 1802 Bayard Pl Jacksonville, FL$459K42.53,000
- 2795 Saint Johns Ave Jacksonville, FL$443K332,038
- 1801 Bayard Pl Jacksonville, FL$455K622,522
- 2804 Riverside Ave Jacksonville, FL$449K432,857
- 2756 Riverside Ave Jacksonville, FL$178K322,528
- 1807 Bayard Pl Jacksonville, FL$408K422,341
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292