- 4/26 1pm-3pm
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 390 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,530 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $840,000
- Price/sqft: $182
- MLS #: 1742053
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Architecture \ Transitional, Basement \ Exposed, Basement \ Full, Basement \ Partially finished, Basement \ Walkout to yard, Bedroom 2 Lvl \ U, Bedroom 3 Lvl \ M, Bedroom 4 Lvl \ L, Class \ Single Family, Dining \ Eat-in kitchen, Dining \ Formal, Dining Room Lvl \ M, Driveway \ Concrete, Exterior \ Brick/Stone, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Features \ Deck, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior Features \ Front porch, Exterior Features \ Screened porch, Fam/Rec Room Lvl \ L, Fireplace \ Gas burning, Fireplace \ LivingRm, Fuel \ Natural gas, Garage \ 3 car, Garage \ 4+ car, Garage \ Access to Basement, Garage \ Attached, Garage \ Extra Storage, Garage \ Opener, Garage \ Tandem, Heating/Cooling \ Central air, Heating/Cooling \ Hot water, Interior Features \ 9' + Ceiling, Interior Features \ At Least 1 tub, Interior Features \ Cable available, Interior Features \ Great room, Interior Features \ Jetted bathtub, Interior Features \ Painted wood trim, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-in closet(s), Interior Features \ Water softener inc, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast bar, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Solid surface counters, Kitchen Lvl \ M, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA2Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA2Agent Phone2 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA2Agent Phone3 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA2Agent Phone4 CountryId \ United States (+1), LA2Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA2Agent Type \ SCW Realtor, Laundry Level \ M, Living Room Lvl \ M, LO2Office State \ WI, LO2Office Type \ SCW Office, Lot Description \ Other, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master BedRm Lvl \ U, Mstr Bedrm Bath \ Full, Roof \ Compstn/Fiberglass, Source of Est. Acres \ Assessor, Source of Fin SqFt \ Seller, Source of Waterfrontage \ Seller, Status \ Active, Status Category \ Active, Type \ 2 story, Type \ 2 story, Water/Waste \ Municipal sewer, Water/Waste \ Well, Waterfront \ 1-50 feet, Waterfront \ 51-100 feet, Waterfront \ Has actual water frontage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Stucco, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,110 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 061009300382
- Zillow Home ID: 40154067
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $370-870K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 53558 home values will increase 1% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Dunn as a whole. Among 53558 homes, this home is 235.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53558, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 321.1% higher than in Dunn, and 23.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 53558 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dunn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53558 home values.
|2777 Tower Rd Mc Farland, WI||$371K||--||--||--|
|2773 Tower Rd Mc Farland, WI||$408K||--||--||--|
|2779 Tower Rd Mc Farland, WI||$482K||--||--||--|
|2771 Tower Rd Mc Farland, WI||$490K||--||--||--|
|2781 Tower Rd Mc Farland, WI||$642K||4||3||3,120|
|2783 Tower Rd # A Mc Farland, WI||$588K||--||--||--|
|2772 Tower Rd Mc Farland, WI||$353K||--||--||--|
|2774 Tower Rd Mc Farland, WI||$449K||--||--||--|
|2768 Tower Rd Mc Farland, WI||$234K||--||--||--|
|2783 Tower Rd Mc Farland, WI||$463K||--||--||--|
|2767 Tower Rd Mc Farland, WI||$426K||--||--||--|
|2785 Tower Rd Mc Farland, WI||$407K||--||--||--|
|2766 Tower Rd Mc Farland, WI||$262K||3||2||2,068|
|2765 Tower Rd Mc Farland, WI||$416K||--||--||--|
|2762 Tower Rd Mc Farland, WI||$239K||--||--||--|
|2787 Willow Ct Mc Farland, WI||$711K||--||--||--|
|2763 Tower Rd Mc Farland, WI||$642K||5||2||2,234|
|2761 Tower Rd Mc Farland, WI||--||--||--||--|
|2760 Tower Rd Mc Farland, WI||$308K||--||--||--|
|4172 High St Mc Farland, WI||$320K||3||3||2,400|
Nearby Schools in Dunn
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.