2776 Janet St, Matlacha, FL 33993
Sold on 6/10/11: $275,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,788 sq ft
- Lot:10,672 sqft
- Year Built:1969
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $275,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
The open concept and split floor plan allows for separation of the two master suites, each with its own attached bathroom. There are lots of large windows for an open, airy feel. All rooms have blinds and ceiling fans. All bedding is new. The king bed has a new memory foam mattress. The twins have new pillow top mattresses. There is a washer and dryer, a laundry sink and bathroom just outside the kitchen door in the garage.
The kitchen is large with new French Door stainless refrigerator with ice and filtered water in the door. There are lots of cabinets, immaculately clean and filled with every small appliance for the gourmet chef. The island is 10 1/2 feet long and provides a huge counter space for cooking, eating or doing projects. There is a wall oven and glass counter top cooking surface. The window at the sink overlooks the water. It is close to both the large dining table or the round breakfast table. French doors lead to the screened lanai also overlooking the water. Patio furniture is provided for lounging or eating outside. There are 3 different outdoor eating areas.
The large yard has grass and tropical landscaping maintained for you. The hot tub, for use in winter months, is a Warm Springs 'Jetsetter'. It is very pleasant to sit on the deck, either in the hot tub or in the Adirondack chairs and watch the fish jumping in the canal, see the osprey building their nest or see eagles and dolphins go by. There are a changing assortment of fish in the canal that you will be able to catch right from your dock.
The covered, wrap around boat dock is large, has electric and water and provides a great space for fishing or launching kayaks from the drop-down ladder and platform as well as accessing a boat from the 10,000 lb boat lift. You can also arrange to be picked up by any of several local guides for fishing at its best in this area.
Matlacha has the 'Island Time' feel of Pine Island but is more conveniently located near all the activities of Cape Coral and Ft Myers, even Sanibel and Ft Myers Beach. It is closer to the airport, shopping, concerts, theater, golf courses, and water park.You are welcome to call me for more information. It's fun to go to all these but when you live in Matlacha the best part is coming home!
We were delighted by the quaint village of Matlacha with all the colorful shops, art galleries and restaurants on the main drag and then in seconds we can be off the beaten path on quiet streets where every house is on the waterfront. Neighbors are friendly and interesting, some from all over the country as well as Canada and England who come to enjoy the wonderful climate of the sub tropics. You will see osprey nesting close to our deck and bald eagles nearby. Pelicans are attentive to all the fish and dolphins go by in the bay frequently. There are wood peckers, egrets, ibis, herons, cormorants, anhinga and roseate spoonbills in the area. We can leave our doors open all day, enjoy breezes, very few bugs, walking, bike rides on the flat terrain, friendly neighbors, Aquarobics every morning at the Pine Island Community Pool, boating, fishing, classes at the Matlacha Art Center, craft groups, kayaking or reading a book and taking a nap. There are always more possibilities for activities than we can fit into each day. The sunshine and pleasant temperatures make us feel we are truly in paradise.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- Ceiling Fan
- High Speed Internet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Workshop, Sun room, Walk-in closet
- Parcel #14442203000004120
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count7
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID45440398
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow1008
- Exterior MaterialCement concrete, Stucco
- Garage Size702
- Last Remodel Year2013
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth80
- Lot Width130
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$384,931||$339K – $431K||-$515||$215||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,805/mo||$1.4K – $3.3K/mo||+$195||$1.57||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 33993 home values will increase 8.2% next year, compared to a 9.1% increase for Cape Coral as a whole. Among 33993 homes, this home is valued 167.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 88.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33993 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 55.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.4% higher than in Cape Coral, and 242.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33993 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cape Coral.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33993 home values.
Neighborhood for 2776 Janet Street
- 2768 Janet St Matlacha, FL--43.0--
- 2816 Janet St Matlacha, FL$301K21.01,152
- 2791 Janet St Matlacha, FL$324K22.01,248
- 2760 Janet St Matlacha, FL$280K32.01,162
- 2775 Janet St Matlacha, FL$388K32.01,712
- 2849 Cheryl St Matlacha, FL$257K21.01,040
- 2839 Cheryl St Matlacha, FL$423K32.02,000
- 2829 Cheryl St Matlacha, FL$273K21.51,020
- 2859 Cheryl St Matlacha, FL$257K22.01,575
- 2759 Janet St Matlacha, FL$346K32.01,812
- 2744 Janet St Matlacha, FL$286K22.01,238
- 2809 Cheryl St Matlacha, FL$267K21.0854
- 2823 Janet St Matlacha, FL$264K22.01,050
- 11860 Island Ave Matlacha, FL$328K22.01,632
- 11842 Island Ave Matlacha, FL$274K21.01,170
- 2743 Janet St Matlacha, FL$345K32.01,554
- 2840 Cheryl St Matlacha, FL$258K22.0865
- 2850 Cheryl St Matlacha, FL$219K22.01,200
- 11836 Island Ave Matlacha, FL$363K33.02,002
- 2830 Cheryl St Matlacha, FL$278K21.01,320
Nearby Schools in Cape Coral
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005