2777 NW 79th Ave, Margate, FL 330634 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,709 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,089 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $277,000
- Price/sqft: $102
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,709 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 484123230110
- Zillow Home ID: 42849494
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2777 Nw 79th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33063 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 84.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% less than in Margate, and 140.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33063 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Margate.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33063 home values.
- 2765 NW 79th Ave Margate, FL$401K442,565
- 2789 NW 79th Ave Margate, FL$283K321,985
- 2801 NW 79th Ave Margate, FL--------
- 2801 NW 79th Ave Margate, FL$288K32.52,362
- 2753 NW 79th Ave Margate, FL$280K321,797
- 2789 NW 79th Ave Margate, FL$289K32--
- 2812 NW 79th Ave Margate, FL$285K422,636
- 2800 NW 79th Ave Margate, FL$253K321,797
- 2741 NW 79th Ave Margate, FL$281K322,455
- 2824 NW 79th Ave Margate, FL$293K42.52,727
- 2788 NW 79th Ave Margate, FL$313K422,640
- 2813 NW 79th Ave Margate, FL$309K432,667
- 2836 NW 79th Ave Margate, FL$230K321,676
- 2729 NW 79th Ave Margate, FL$301K42.52,777
- 2776 NW 79th Ave Margate, FL$311K42.52,636
- 7940 NW 29th St Margate, FL$312K4--2,632
- 2825 NW 79th Ave Margate, FL$285K322,226
- 2717 NW 79th Ave Margate, FL$310K42.52,681
- 2764 NW 79th Ave Margate, FL$295K422,636
- 7901 NW 29th St Margate, FL$310K322,159
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.