- 257 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 693
- All time views: 1,658
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $116,700
- MLS #: 3680799
- Driveway: None
- List Type: Exclusive Right
- Lot Size Units: Acres
- Possession: Time of Transfer
- Property Subtype: Residential
- Status: Active
- Water Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water Sewer: Public Water
- Lot Description: Treed
- Street Suffix: Rd
- Lot Size Source: Auditors Website
- Utilities Available: Electric
- Utilities Available: Phone Lines
- Utilities Available: Sewer
- Utilities Available: Water
- Showing Instruction: Call Agent
- MLS: NORMLS
- Environmental Issues: None
- County Or Parish: Lake
- School District: Willoughby-Eastlake
- Other Compensation: Other
- City: Willoughby Hills
- MLS Area Major: Willoughby Hills
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Association: NORMMLS
- Geocode Source: Bing
- Parcel #: 31A006R000030
- Zillow Home ID: 111953181
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $28-78K.
Popularity on Zillow
1658 all-time (chart)
this home to their favorites
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44092 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.4% lower than in Willoughby Hills, and 85.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44092 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Willoughby Hills.
Nearby Schools in Willoughby Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!