This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1974
- Views: 887 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: May 2005 for $141,000
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility
- Air Conditioning \ Central
- Floor Covering \ Carpet
- Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile
- Furnishings \ Unfurnished
- Garage Carport \ None
- HOA Common Assn \ Required
- Heatingand Fuel \ Central
- Housing For Older Persons \ N\A
- Interior Layout \ L Dining
- Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry
- Last Change Type \ Back On Market
- Last Status \ Pending
- Lease Terms \ Annual
- Location \ Close to Bus Line
- Location \ In City Limits
- Location \ Near Airport
- Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional
- Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Pool \ Community
- Property Description \ Two Story
- Rent Includes \ Grounds Maintenance
- Rental Rate Type \ Monthly
- Showing Time \ View Instructions
- Status \ Active
- Window Coverings \ Blinds - Vertical
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,108 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Parcel #: 062330626511040
- Zillow Home ID: 46071095
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $40-80K.
Neighborhood: Lake Terrace
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28% lower than in Orlando, and 85.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32806 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
|Other Units in this Building (24)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 2780 Curry Ford Rd|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!