278 Bay 41st St, Brooklyn, NY 11214
For Sale: $975,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow66
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Lot Depth96
- Lot Width34
- Parcel #069080029
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID30731310
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$956,580||$870K – $1.07M||-$11,114||$344||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,568/mo||$1.6K – $4K/mo||-$61||$0.93||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Bath Beach home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for New York as a whole. Among Bath Beach homes, this home is 97.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bath Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% higher than in New York, and 92.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bath Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bath Beach home values.
Neighborhood for 278 Bay 41st Street
- 2541 Cropsey Ave Brooklyn, NY$468K31.51,500
- 277 Bay 41st St Brooklyn, NY$840K----2,759
- 2552 Harway Ave Brooklyn, NY$746K----2,280
- 2527 Harway Ave Brooklyn, NY$719K42.752,400
- 2534 Cropsey Ave Brooklyn, NY$926K73.03,102
- 8895 26th Ave # 2 Brooklyn, NY$425K22.01,161
- 8895 26th Ave # 5 Brooklyn, NY$501K32.01,376
- 8895 26th Ave # 4 Brooklyn, NY$432K22.0859
- 8895 26th Ave # 1 Brooklyn, NY$414K22.0913
- 8895 26th Ave # C Brooklyn, NY$906K12.53,348
- 8895 26th Ave # 3 Brooklyn, NY$440K22.01,161
- 2572 Cropsey Ave Brooklyn, NY$929K----3,220
- 1867 Shore Pkwy Brooklyn, NY$697K53.01,920
- 8895 26th Ave # 4B Brooklyn, NY$414K22.0859
- 8895 26th Ave # 5A Brooklyn, NY$603K32.01,376
- 8895 26th Ave # 3F Brooklyn, NY$459K22.01,161
- 8895 26th Ave # 4C Brooklyn, NY$508K22.01,136
- 8895 26th Ave # 2F Brooklyn, NY$459K22.01,161
- 8895 26th Ave # 2B Brooklyn, NY$458K22.01,142
- 8895 26th Ave # 1A Brooklyn, NY$436K22.01,051
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- I.S. 281 Joseph B Cavallaro (assigned) 6-8 0.2 mi
- High School of Sports Management (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Life Academy High School for Film and M... (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- John Dewey High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Liberation Diploma Plus (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Rachel Carson High School for Coastal S... (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- New Utrecht High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005