278 Duck Hollow Ave, Las Vegas, NV 891485 beds, 3 baths, 2,886 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Cable-ready, Pets Allowed
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,886 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 17608215009
- Zillow Home ID: 59436812
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 278 Duck Hollow Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Spring Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% less than in Las Vegas, and 114.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Spring Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Spring Valley home values.
- 270 Duck Hollow Ave Las Vegas, NV$352K432,886
- 286 Duck Hollow Ave Las Vegas, NV$243K321,677
- 273 Rusty Plank Ave Las Vegas, NV$351K432,886
- 262 Duck Hollow Ave Las Vegas, NV$216K321,677
- 265 Rusty Plank Ave Las Vegas, NV$330K432,886
- 281 Rusty Plank Ave Las Vegas, NV$244K321,677
- 277 Duck Hollow Ave Las Vegas, NV$325K432,886
- 269 Duck Hollow Ave Las Vegas, NV$322K442,780
- 285 Duck Hollow Ave Las Vegas, NV$333K432,886
- 257 Rusty Plank Ave Las Vegas, NV$316K432,780
- 254 Duck Hollow Ave Las Vegas, NV$221K321,677
- 261 Duck Hollow Ave Las Vegas, NV$356K432,886
- 249 Rusty Plank Ave Las Vegas, NV$328K432,886
- 67 Dogwood Hills St Las Vegas, NV$238K32.51,750
- 63 Dogwood Hills St Las Vegas, NV$270K432,063
- 253 Duck Hollow Ave Las Vegas, NV$320K432,886
- 71 Rock Run St Las Vegas, NV$171K221,266
- 61 Dogwood Hills St Las Vegas, NV$238K32.51,746
- 246 Duck Hollow Ave Las Vegas, NV$334K432,886
- 73 Rock Run St # 0 Las Vegas, NV$233K42.52,125
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.