- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
278 Fisk St, Pittsburgh, PA 152015 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,966 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,072 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $187,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,966 sqft
- Parcel #: 0049F00094000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11513449
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 278 Fisk Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Pittsburgh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% higher than in Pittsburgh Metro, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Pittsburgh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pittsburgh home values.
- 276 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$106K412,004
- 280 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$126K41.52,808
- 282 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$124K41.52,808
- 274 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$261K41.52,646
- 284 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$131K51.52,808
- 272 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$196K31.52,457
- 286 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$149K522,808
- 270 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$182K41.52,311
- 288 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$124K612,874
- 268 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$342K41.52,708
- 281 40th St Pittsburgh, PA$288K31.52,560
- 271 40th St Pittsburgh, PA$109K323,154
- 269 40th St Pittsburgh, PA$293K41.52,752
- 285 40th St Pittsburgh, PA$277K312,585
- 266 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$164K41.52,964
- 290 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$97K322,106
- 289 40th St Pittsburgh, PA$324K433,334
- 265 40th St Pittsburgh, PA$294K412,800
- 264 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$185K422,072
- 273 Fisk St Pittsburgh, PA$169K211,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!