- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
278 Maverick St, Boston, MA 021288 beds, 3 baths, 4,356 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,924 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $275,000
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,356 sqft
- Parcel #: W:01 P:04141 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59121017
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 278 Maverick Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.2% greater than in Boston, and 41.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 280 Maverick St Boston, MA$546K63.54,356
- 280 Maverick St # 1 Boston, MA$419K31--
- 276 Maverick St Boston, MA$413K633,126
- 282 Maverick St # 3 Boston, MA$402K22950
- 286 Maverick St Boston, MA$487K634,488
- 268 Maverick St Boston, MA$388K643,156
- 266 Maverick St Boston, MA$341K533,156
- 297 Maverick St Boston, MA$374K532,994
- 299 Maverick St Boston, MA$387K632,994
- 264 Maverick St # 3 Boston, MA--------
- 264 Maverick St Boston, MA$374K833,156
- 296 Maverick St Boston, MA$428K733,126
- 15 Geneva St Boston, MA$296K22.51,304
- 122 Everett St Boston, MA$469K63.54,025
- 301 Maverick St Boston, MA$493K632,994
- 301 Maverick St # 2 Boston, MA--------
- 120 Everett St East Boston, MA$218K62.5--
- 262 Maverick St Boston, MA$378K83.53,126
- 128 Everett St # 1 Boston, MA$286K21--
- 128 Everett St Boston, MA$373K832,904
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292