278 Palmer St, New Bedford, MA 027403 beds, 2 baths, 1,568 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1893
- 148 days on Zillow
- Last sold: May 2011 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- MLS #: 71696967
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Freezer,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Window AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Closet,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Backup Generator,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Granite,GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry,GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage,HEATING \ Oil,HEATING \ Radiant,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup,LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),LIV_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,LIV_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup,LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,568 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0050 L:0213
- Zillow Home ID: 55996916
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 278 Palmer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02740, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% greater than in New Bedford, and 53.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02740 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02740 home values.
- 282 Palmer St New Bedford, MA$165K421,989
- 274 Palmer St New Bedford, MA$155K311,392
- 286 Palmer St New Bedford, MA$167K31.51,656
- 272 Palmer St New Bedford, MA$164K321,715
- 288 Palmer St New Bedford, MA$174K622,739
- 288 Palmer St # 2 New Bedford, MA$169K622,739
- 29 Rounds St New Bedford, MA$196K311,886
- 25 Rounds St New Bedford, MA$184K411,440
- 33 Rounds St New Bedford, MA$166K41.51,182
- 290 Palmer St New Bedford, MA$153K522,020
- 39 Rounds St New Bedford, MA$221K632,879
- 17 Rounds St New Bedford, MA$229K42.52,531
- 268 Palmer St New Bedford, MA$234K82.52,962
- 271 Palmer St New Bedford, MA$128K421,419
- 275 Palmer St New Bedford, MA$155K321,692
- 43 Rounds St New Bedford, MA$173K31.51,388
- 279 Palmer St New Bedford, MA$171K411,828
- 292 Palmer St New Bedford, MA$189K31.51,675
- 571 Elm St New Bedford, MA$119K311,096
- 11 Rounds St New Bedford, MA$148K411,426
Nearby Schools in New Bedford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292