- Lot: 9,278 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- HOA Fee: $46
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $216,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Architecture \ Contemporary, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Other (See Remarks), Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Barry Goldwater, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ Separate Shwr & Tub, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Sewer \ Sewer in & Cnctd, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,667 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 21003274
- Zillow Home ID: 55265745
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Deer Valley home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.2% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among Deer Valley homes, this home is valued 17.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Deer Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% less than in Phoenix, and 88.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Deer Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deer Valley home values.
|27809 N 23rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$238K||4||2.5||2,045|
|2304 W Blue Sky Dr Phoenix, AZ||$238K||--||3.5||2,045|
|27805 N 23rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$215K||3||2||1,667|
|2303 W Running Deer Trl Phoenix, AZ||$245K||--||--||2,192|
|27834 N Gidiyup Trl Phoenix, AZ||$296K||--||--||2,174|
|2226 W Oberlin Way Phoenix, AZ||$262K||--||--||2,231|
|2310 W Blue Sky Dr Phoenix, AZ||$236K||--||3.5||2,045|
|27830 N Gidiyup Trl Phoenix, AZ||$346K||5||3||3,061|
|27801 N 23rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$216K||3||2||1,680|
|27901 N 23rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$233K||--||2.75||1,982|
|2307 W Running Deer Trl Phoenix, AZ||$222K||--||2.75||1,982|
|2222 W Oberlin Way Phoenix, AZ||$331K||4||3||3,128|
|2314 W Blue Sky Dr Phoenix, AZ||$206K||--||2.75||1,504|
|27810 N 23rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$207K||2||2||1,393|
|2311 W Running Deer Trl Phoenix, AZ||$238K||4||2.5||2,192|
|27905 N 23rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$223K||--||2.75||1,982|
|2218 W Oberlin Way Phoenix, AZ||$349K||5||3||3,128|
|27806 N 23rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$250K||4||2||1,782|
|2318 W Blue Sky Dr Phoenix, AZ||$215K||3||2||1,667|
|27725 N 23rd Dr Phoenix, AZ||$194K||3||2||1,393|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!