- 753 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,791 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $70,000
- MLS #: 3376095
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 0 space
- Tennis Court
- View: City
- Driveway \ None, List Type \ Exclusive Right, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Other Compensation \ None, Property Subtype \ Residential, Provider System \ NEOHREX, Status \ Active, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Lot Description \ Wooded\Treed, Street Suffix \ Rd, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, County Or Parish \ Medina, Access \ City Street, Amenities \ Playground, Improvements \ Electric, Improvements \ Gas, Lot Description \ City Lot, Lot Size Source \ Auditors Website, Utilities Available \ Electric, Utilities Available \ Phone Lines, Utilities Available \ Sewer, Utilities Available \ Water, Topography \ Wooded, View Description \ Wooded, Showing Instruction \ Call Agent, MLS \ NORMLS, Amenities \ Health Club, Amenities \ Laundromat, Amenities \ Medical Service, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Shopping\Mall, Environmental Issues \ None, Amenities \ Golf Available, Possession \ 30 Days or Less, Access \ Public Trans, City \ Brunswick, MLS Area Major \ Brunswick, MLS Area Major \ Brunswick Hills, School District \ Brunswick CSD, Association \ NORMMLS, Geocode Source \ Imported, Ownership \ Principal\NR
- Parcel #: 00318B23085
- Zillow Home ID: 111136212
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $15-144K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 44212 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Brunswick as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% higher than in Brunswick, and 21% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brunswick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44212 home values.
|2772 Grafton Rd Brunswick, OH||$176K||4||2||1,872|
|2800 Grafton Rd Brunswick, OH||--||Studio||--||1,632|
|584 W 130th St # 586 Brunswick, OH||$205K||4||3||2,352|
|594 W 130th St # 596 Brunswick, OH||$206K||4||3||2,352|
|602 W 130th St # 604 Brunswick, OH||$211K||4||3||2,240|
|602 W 130th St Brunswick, OH||$181K||4||3||1,700|
|2762 Grafton Rd # 2764 Brunswick, OH||$185K||4||2||2,240|
|W 130TH St Brunswick, OH||--||--||--||--|
|2773 Grafton Rd Brunswick, OH||$159K||3||2||1,625|
|2820 Grafton Rd Brunswick, OH||$157K||2||2||1,332|
|2763 Grafton Rd Brunswick, OH||$182K||3||2||2,132|
|2791 Grafton Rd Brunswick, OH||$155K||3||1.5||1,421|
|532 W 130th St Brunswick, OH||$165K||4||2||1,657|
|524 W 130th St Brunswick, OH||$198K||2||2||2,278|
|2834 Grafton Rd Brunswick, OH||$144K||3||1||1,416|
|624 W 130th St Brunswick, OH||$136K||3||2||1,064|
|2817 Grafton Rd Brunswick, OH||$147K||3||2||1,134|
|2803 Grafton Rd Brunswick, OH||$266K||4||2.5||2,728|
|514 W 130th St Brunswick, OH||$189K||3||3.5||2,104|
|543 W 130th St Hinckley, OH||$174K||3||3||1,960|
Nearby Schools in Brunswick
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!