2783 E Palm Oasis St, Palm Springs, CA 92264
Sold on 10/28/13: $177,500
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,577 sq ft
- Lot:2,178 sqft
- Year Built:1980
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $177,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow46
- Garage Size298
- Parcel #681471008
- Roof TypeTile
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID18136476
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$215,230||$198K – $243K||-$11,744||$136||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,279/mo||$1.5K – $2.9K/mo||+$17||$1.45||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Palm Springs home values will increase 19.3% next year, compared to a 21.2% rise for Riverside Metro as a whole. Among Palm Springs homes, this home is valued 20.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 39.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Palm Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.3% less than in Riverside Metro, and 38.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Palm Springs home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palm Springs home values.
Neighborhood for 2783 E Palm Oasis Street
Nearby Schools in Palm Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Cathedral City Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.5 mi
- Cielo Vista Charter School (assigned) K-5 1.7 mi
- Nellie N. Coffman Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.1 mi
- Cathedral City High (assigned) 9-12 2.2 mi
- King's Schools of the Desert K-8 0.2 mi
- Calvary Christian School PK-12 1.2 mi
- Mount San Jacinto High 10-12 2.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005