- Lot: 5,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 128 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,950 all time views
- 62 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $20
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $230,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $92
- MLS #: 08819713
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 376 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Tax Exemptions \ None, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Recreation Rm, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Equipment \ Humidifier, Other Information \ Commuter Bus, Lot Description \ Park Adjacent, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Walkout Basement, Assessment Includes \ None, Equipment \ Fan-Whole House, Driveway \ Concrete, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Attic \ Unfinished, Status \ Contingent, Area Amenities \ Pond\Lake, Frequency \ Voluntary, Square Feet Source \ Estimated, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Appliances \ All Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Age \ 26-30 Years, Area Amenities \ Curbs\Gutters, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Sales Information \ None, Exterior Property Features \ Balcony, Laundry Flooring \ Other, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Type of House \ 2 Stories
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0701024110450000
- Zillow Home ID: 5366761
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $249-360K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60564 home values will decrease 1% next year, compared to a 1.1% fall for Naperville as a whole. Among 60564 homes, this home is 12.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 4.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60564, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.6% less than in Naperville, and 49.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 60564 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60564 home values.
Nearby Schools in Naperville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.