- Lot: 7,601 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1963
- 64 days on Zillow
- Views: 576 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 15890899
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 8 spaces
- Listing Agreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Listing Status \ Active, Property Type \ Residential Income, System Locale \ CARETS, Unit Furnished01 \ Unfurnished, Unit Furnished02 \ Unfurnished, Land Lease Type \ Fee, Lot Size Source \ Public Records, Square Footage Source \ Public Records, Unit Furnished03 \ Unfurnished, Unit Furnished04 \ Unfurnished, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Parking Type \ Garage, Laundry Locations \ Community, Unit Furnished05 \ Partially, Unit Furnished06 \ Partially, Unit Furnished07 \ Partially, Unit Furnished08 \ Partially, Unit Furnished09 \ Partially, Unit Furnished10 \ Partially, Unit Furnished11 \ Partially, Unit Furnished12 \ Partially, Unit Furnished13 \ Partially, CARETS Listing Status \ Back Up Offer, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Country \ UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,336 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Parcel #: 0272111190000
- Zillow Home ID: 17356662
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $230-550K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts DRNAG home values will rise 13.4% next year, compared to a 14.4% increase for San Bernardino as a whole. Among DRNAG homes, this home is 117.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 13.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In DRNAG, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41% greater than in San Bernardino, and 132.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent DRNAG home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or DRNAG home values.
|2773 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||$461K||--||--||--|
|2773 Conejo Dr # 7039 San Bernardino, CA||$418K||--||--||3,336|
|2795 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||$425K||--||--||3,336|
|2777 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||--||3||2||850|
|2782 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||--||2||2||--|
|2775 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||$263K||2||1||800|
|2784 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||$521K||9||6||--|
|2776 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||$460K||3||2||--|
|2784 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||$414K||--||--||3,336|
|2767 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||$285K||3||2||1,000|
|2772 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||$440K||--||--||--|
|2768 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||$450K||2||1||--|
|2772 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||$406K||--||--||3,336|
|2792 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||$425K||--||--||3,336|
|2763 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||--||2||2||900|
|2765 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||$427K||--||--||3,336|
|2765 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||--||--||--||--|
|2765 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||$522K||3||2||3,336|
|2758 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||$450K||2||1||--|
|2753 Conejo Dr San Bernardino, CA||--||2||2||850|
Nearby Schools in San Bernardino
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!