Highly desirable Stapleton home with easy access to bike and walking paths, playgrounds, the new Stapleton Recreation Center, the new public library, and 1 block away from F-15 swimming pool/park. Easy access to downtown Denver, I-70, DIA, Fitzsimmons/Anschutz Medical Center, Northfield Shopping Center, and 29th Ave. Shopping Center. Lots of Shopping & dining options nearby.
Spanish style home with too many amenities to list...
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Bathrooms, Master Suite with walk in California closet on main floor with French doors to the private patio/yard.
- 2 spare bedrooms + large family room Loft + built in Study are upstairs
- Abundance of natural sun light throughout.
- Professional Gourmet kitchen to die for. 6 ft. granite island that you can entertain or use as a casual eating area. Gas range, side by side stainless refrigerator/dishwasher/microwave.
- Luxury finishes throughout
- Utility room on main floor with plenty of cupboard space and huge sink with new front load washer/dryer.
- Central vacuum system
- Natural Hardwood floors on main
- Gas fireplace in living room
- Surround sound built in speakers inside and out. Intercom system throughout and security alarm.
- 2 car attached garage accessed from the rear alley.
- Full unfinished basement.
- Rent includes water, landscaping, snow removal.
- Pet Free
1 and 2 year leases available. Available immediately.
- Lot: 4,776 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $442,500
- Price/sqft: $189
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 424 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Granite countertop, Living room, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Floor size: 2,343 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0127445020000
- Zillow Home ID: 82593023
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Stapleton home values will rise 3.4% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for Denver as a whole. Among Stapleton homes, this home is valued 1.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Stapleton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.2% less than in Denver, and 52.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Stapleton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stapleton home values.
|2784 Havana St Denver, CO||$458K||3||2.5||2,245|
|2736 Havana St Denver, CO||$453K||3||2.5||2,245|
|2804 Havana St Denver, CO||$409K||3||2.5||1,726|
|2685 Iola St Denver, CO||$381K||3||2.5||1,451|
|2665 Iola St Denver, CO||$423K||3||2.5||1,784|
|2812 Havana St Denver, CO||$481K||3||3||2,704|
|2753 Havana St Denver, CO||--||--||--||--|
|2734 Havana St Denver, CO||$469K||3||2.5||2,343|
|2705 Iola St Denver, CO||$354K||3||2.5||1,652|
|10529 E 28th Ave Denver, CO||$417K||3||2.5||1,771|
|2814 Havana St Denver, CO||$375K||3||2.5||1,451|
|10539 E 28th Ave Denver, CO||$399K||3||3||2,111|
|2705 Iola St Denver, CO||$501K||3||3||2,572|
|2706 Havana St Denver, CO||$472K||3||2.5||2,343|
|2824 Havana St Denver, CO||$431K||2||3||1,792|
|2793 Havana St Denver, CO||$527K||4||3.5||2,146|
|2783 Havana St Denver, CO||$509K||3||2.5||2,095|
|10549 E 28th Ave Denver, CO||$381K||3||2.5||1,467|
|2773 Havana St Denver, CO||$726K||5||3.5||4,200|
|2743 Havana St Denver, CO||$566K||3||3.5||2,316|
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!