2788 35th Ave, San Francisco, CA 941163 beds, 2 baths, 1,824 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,381 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $960,000
- Price/sqft: $526
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,824 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 2503A018
- Zillow Home ID: 15125819
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2788 35th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Parkside market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Parkside home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Parkside home values.
- 2792 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$831K211,150
- 2784 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$841K211,150
- 2780 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.03M321,755
- 2796 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$798K211,253
- 2776 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$910K421,450
- 2772 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$930K211,318
- 2768 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$833K--11,150
- 2300 Yorba St San Francisco, CA$1.06M321,586
- 2787 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.44M--32,582
- 2345 Yorba St San Francisco, CA$844K211,424
- 2764 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$833K--11,150
- 2783 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.27M432,219
- 2779 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$940K111,433
- 2804 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.01M321,708
- 2760 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$858K--11,437
- 2775 34th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.46M332,801
- 2810 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$903K--11,500
- 2756 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$824K--11,150
- 2301 Yorba St San Francisco, CA$1.03M--21,586
- 2816 35th Ave San Francisco, CA$1.03M311,810
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!