2789 Blakely Ln, Naperville, IL 605403 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,934 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 2008
- 153 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $239
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park, Water
- Brick Paved Patio; Vaulted/Cathedral Ceilings;2nd Floor Laundry; Upgraded Appliances;
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Floor size: 2,934 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2140414747
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2789 Blakely Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60540 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.9% higher than in Naperville, and 380.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60540 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60540 home values.
- 2813 Blakely Ln Naperville, IL$186K232,030
- 2827 Blakely Ln Naperville, IL--------
- 2825 Blakely Ln Naperville, IL--------
- 2823 Blakely Ln Naperville, IL--------
- 2823 Blakely Ln Naperville, IL$220K231,555
- Dunraven Ct Naperville, IL$227K------
- Blakely Ln Naperville, IL$223K------
- 2821 Blakely Ln Naperville, IL--------
- Dunraven Ct Naperville, IL$210K------
- 2819 Blakely Ln Naperville, IL--------
- 2817 Blakely Ln Naperville, IL$184K32.51,783
- 2817 Blakely Ln Naperville, IL--------
- 2813 Blakely Ln Naperville, IL$209K22.51,900
- 2811 Blakely Ln Naperville, IL$272K32.51,765
- 2809 Blakely Ln Naperville, IL$274K231,690
- 2663 Dunraven Ave Naperville, IL$392K22.52,110
- 2663 Dunraven Ave Naperville, IL$192K22.52,110
- 2661 Dunraven Ave Naperville, IL$227K------
- 2661 Dunraven Ave Naperville, IL$256K231,866
- 2807 Blakely Ln Naperville, IL$230K22.51,765
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.