2789 E Diana Ave, Anaheim, CA 92806
Sold on 11/15/12: $470,000
THIS ONE HAS EVERYTHING NEARLY NEW - FANTASTIC SINGLE STORY HOME LOCATED ON A HUGE CORNER LOT: 11,340 SQ. FT. This home was a previous model home. Now it is a completely remodeled and updated home that is like a model home. The remodeled kitchen has: ganite counter tops, maple cabinets, Thermador appliances, marble floor, stainless steel sink, & recessed lighting, and a large eating area, an inside laundry room o ff the kitchen area, newer: windows, stucco, paint inside & outside, roof, furnace, a/c unit, scraped ceilings, remodeled bathrooms: extensive use of marble tile & cultured marble counter-tops - everything new! The family room is 15X24 with a wood burning fireplace plus there is a 21X21 finished bonus/living room - this was where the model home center office was located. Covered patio, 2 storage buildings, 1-Tangerine & 3 Orange Trees , all copper plumbing & a water softer, room to build a 2nd home (granny flat) or up to a 3 car garage.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- School DistrictAnaheim Union High School Distr
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID25334191
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow401
- Elementary SchoolCall
- High SchoolKatella
- Middle SchoolSouth
- Parcel #25331123
- Roof TypeOther
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$489,077||$465K – $528K||+$8,792||$242||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,566/mo||$2.1K – $2.9K/mo||+$42||$1.27||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Southeast Anaheim home values will increase 7.2% next year, compared to a 7.6% increase for Anaheim as a whole. Among Southeast Anaheim homes, this home is valued 16.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 19.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southeast Anaheim market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.1% greater than in Anaheim, and 40.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southeast Anaheim home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Anaheim.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southeast Anaheim home values.
Neighborhood for 2789 E Diana Avenue
- 2788 E Diana Ave Anaheim, CA$474K42.01,617
- 2766 E Standish Ave Anaheim, CA$489K42.01,885
- 2780 E Diana Ave Anaheim, CA$504K43.01,831
- 2785 E Verde Ave Anaheim, CA$482K32.01,640
- 2781 E Verde Ave Anaheim, CA$500K32.01,853
- 2767 E Standish Ave Anaheim, CA$499K32.01,796
- 2761 E Diana Ave Anaheim, CA$465K32.01,531
- 732 S Stehley St Anaheim, CA$485K42.01,639
- 2754 E Alden Pl Anaheim, CA$494K52.51,998
- 2826 E South St Anaheim, CA$458K42.01,639
- 2824 E Diana Ave Anaheim, CA$430K42.01,639
- 2785 E Viking Ave Anaheim, CA$524K42.01,741
- 2817 E Standish Ave Anaheim, CA$494K43.01,924
- 2804 E Verde Ave Anaheim, CA$510K32.01,842
- 801 S Cinda St Anaheim, CA$525K42.01,669
- 2744 E Diana Ave Anaheim, CA$543K42.02,200
- 2834 E Diana Ave Anaheim, CA$462K42.01,633
- 2842 E South St Anaheim, CA$448K32.01,650
- 2838 E Standish Ave Anaheim, CA$506K32.02,064
- 2840 E Diana Ave Anaheim, CA$462K42.01,583
Nearby Schools in Anaheim
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005