279 Althea St, Providence, RI 029092 beds, 1 bath, 768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 920 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $1
- Price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: 1028030
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 768 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0370530 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66033344
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 279 Althea Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.4% greater than in Providence, and 155.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West End home values.
- 275 Althea St Providence, RI$116K31.51,537
- 271 Althea St Providence, RI$114K622,104
- 283 Althea St Providence, RI$184K632,835
- 105 Union Ave Providence, RI$147K421,804
- 107 Union Ave Providence, RI$147K622,250
- 103 Union Ave Providence, RI$100KStudio21,750
- 269 Althea St Providence, RI$104K421,342
- 99 Union Ave Providence, RI$180K423,380
- 113 Union Ave Providence, RI$135K422,364
- 108 Union Ave Providence, RI$147K933,174
- 290 Althea St Providence, RI--------
- 278 Waverly St Providence, RI$122K521,814
- 104 Union Ave Providence, RI$142KStudio33,177
- 265 Althea St Providence, RI$179K934,131
- 291 Althea St Providence, RI$141K532,574
- 288 Waverly St Providence, RI$141K421,792
- 263 Althea St Providence, RI$190K633,822
- 274 Waverly St Providence, RI$85K311,082
- 117 Union Ave Providence, RI$172K633,078
- 6 Linwood Ave Providence, RI--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.