A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1924
- Views: 272 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $91
- Finished basement, 128 sqft
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Microwave, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Handicap Access, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Oil, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Open Floor Plan, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Handicapped Equipped, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Open Floor Plan, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Cabinets, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Upgraded Countertops, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Composition Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,208 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0017 L:0025
- Zillow Home ID: 55991804
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $155-240K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02740 home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for New Bedford as a whole. Among 02740 homes, this home is valued 22.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 21.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02740, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in New Bedford, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02740 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02740 home values.
|108 Rockdale Ave New Bedford, MA||$221K||6||2||2,268|
|291 Hemlock St New Bedford, MA||$166K||2||1||760|
|8 Avon St New Bedford, MA||$212K||3||2||1,964|
|276 Hemlock St New Bedford, MA||$189K||8||3||2,855|
|282 Hemlock St New Bedford, MA||$217K||4||2||2,222|
|303 Hemlock St New Bedford, MA||$207K||6||2||2,184|
|112-114 Rockdale Ave New Bedford, MA||$239K||8||3.5||3,841|
|199 Frank St New Bedford, MA||$146K||4||1.5||1,225|
|226 Frank St New Bedford, MA||$170K||4||2||1,641|
|230 Frank St New Bedford, MA||$221K||8||3||2,897|
|15 Avon St New Bedford, MA||$142K||3||1||834|
|91-95 Rockdale Ave New Bedford, MA||$195K||--||--||--|
|296 Hemlock St New Bedford, MA||$183K||4||2||2,336|
|116 Rockdale Ave New Bedford, MA||$153K||4||2||1,674|
|310 Hemlock St New Bedford, MA||$180K||6||2.5||2,476|
|193 Frank St New Bedford, MA||$208K||7||3||3,133|
|307 Hemlock St New Bedford, MA||$214K||6||2||2,326|
|82-84 Rockdale Ave New Bedford, MA||$174K||4||2||2,320|
|110 Frank St Dartmouth, MA||$261K||5||3||2,792|
|260 Hemlock St New Bedford, MA||$154K||4||2||1,514|
Nearby Schools in New Bedford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
1-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.0 mi
7-12 & ungraded1.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.