279 N Main St, Wolfeboro, NH 03894
Sold on 9/26/13: $345,200
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:3,150 sq ft
- Lot:0.87 acres
- Year Built:1872
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $345,200
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Fenced Yard
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven
- High SchoolKingswood Regional High School
- Middle SchoolKingswood Regional Middle
- Parcel #WOLF M:00188 B:000055 L:000000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- School DistrictGovernor Wentworth Regional
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Zillow Home ID92820694
- Days on Zillow87
- Elementary SchoolCarpenter Elementary
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$340,674||$303K – $358K||-$4,881||$108||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,937/mo||$1.3K – $5.5K/mo||+$683||$0.93||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts New Hampshire home values will rise 1% next year. Among 03894 homes, this home is valued 19.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 16.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03894 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% less than in Town of Wolfeboro, and 60.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03894 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Wolfeboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 279 N Main Street
Nearby Schools in Town of Wolfeboro
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005