279 Santiago Ave, Redwood City, CA 940613 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $850,000
- Price/sqft: $491
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 520 sqft
- Guest parking, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,730 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 069270660
- Zillow Home ID: 15592195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 279 Santiago Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.1% greater than in San Mateo, and 43.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Mateo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 120 Kerri Ct Redwood City, CA$1.39M32.51,880
- 1870 Idyllwild Ave Redwood City, CA$1.25M321,840
- 1860 Idyllwild Ave Redwood City, CA$1.31M422,180
- 265 Santiago Ave Redwood City, CA$1.12M42.51,730
- 130 Kerri Ct Redwood City, CA$1.33M432,260
- 125 Kerri Ct Redwood City, CA$1.18M32.51,900
- 1850 Idyllwild Ave Redwood City, CA$1.19M42.52,120
- 1900 Idyllwild Ave Redwood City, CA$1.26M42.52,320
- 278 Santiago Ave Redwood City, CA$1.09M311,410
- 135 Kerri Ct Redwood City, CA$1.28M42.52,210
- 255 Santiago Ave Redwood City, CA$868K21960
- 1840 Idyllwild Ave Redwood City, CA$1.41M532,600
- 1910 Idyllwild Ave Redwood City, CA$1.41M532,600
- 371 Idyllwild Ct Redwood City, CA$1.57M53.53,000
- 247 Santiago Ave Redwood City, CA$849K211,000
- 238 Santiago Ave Redwood City, CA$991K321,380
- 1830 Idyllwild Ave Redwood City, CA$1.3M42.52,220
- 262 Santiago Ave Redwood City, CA$936K11950
- 270 Santiago Ave Redwood City, CA$846K21840
- 560 Montwood Cir Redwood City, CA$1.3M42.52,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.