279 Smith St, Newark, NJ 071063 beds, 1,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- 175 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $36,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- MLS #: 1409477
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,332 sqft
- Last remodel year: 0
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 1404109000000077
- Zillow Home ID: 38712485
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 279 Smith Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper Vailsburg market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.8% higher than in Newark, and 67.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Vailsburg home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Vailsburg home values.
- 277 Smith St Newark, NJ$121K----1,332
- 281 Smith St Newark, NJ$158K421,612
- 275 Smith St # 2 Newark, NJ$149K23--
- 275 Smith St Newark, NJ$155K23--
- 275 Smith St Newark, NJ$109K232,068
- 283-285 Smith St Newark, NJ$151K----2,392
- 271 Smith St # 273 Newark, NJ$196K----3,780
- 548 Sanford Ave # 550 Newark, NJ$230K832,442
- 287-289 Smith St Newark, NJ$150K----1,384
- 552 Sandford Ave Newark, NJ$204K------
- 554 Sanford Ave Newark, NJ$152K----1,445
- 552 Sanford Ave Newark, NJ$144K----1,276
- 560 Sanford Ave Newark, NJ$163K632,300
- 560 Sanford Ave Newark, NJ$161K632,300
- 267-269 Smith St Newark, NJ$143K----1,584
- 560 Sanford Ave Newark, NJ$160K632,300
- 546 Sanford Ave Newark, NJ$165K412,726
- 562 Sanford Ave Newark, NJ$130K----2,394
- 291 Smith St # 293 Newark, NJ$178K----3,328
- 544 Sanford Ave Newark, NJ$148K----1,318
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.