2791 Blackshear Ave, Pensacola, FL 32503
Sold on 8/8/13: $170,000
- Lot:0.35 acres
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $170,000
- Days on Zillow:128
- County NameUnknown
- Lot DepthUnknown
- Lot Width120
- MLS #Unknown
- Parcel #000S009040001024
- Zillow Home ID44721928
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$957/mo||$746 – $1.5K/mo||-$51||$0.60||12/02/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 32503 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.2% increase for Pensacola as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32503 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.4% less than in Pensacola, and 119.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32503 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Pensacola.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32503 home values.
Neighborhood for 2791 Blackshear Avenue
- 2815 Blackshear Ave Pensacola, FL$278K33.02,800
- 2731 Magnolia Ave Pensacola, FL$297K33.02,197
- 2720 Blackshear Ave Pensacola, FL$1.23M53.54,930
- 2060 E Cross St Pensacola, FL$284K32.02,162
- 2050 E Cross St Pensacola, FL$187K53.02,775
- 2855 Magnolia Ave Pensacola, FL$220K--2.51,810
- 2860 Blackshear Ave Pensacola, FL$1.41M--5.54,415
- 2601 Magnolia Ave Pensacola, FL$234K--2.01,727
- 2700 Blackshear Ave Pensacola, FL--Studio--1,778
- 2640 Whaley Ave Pensacola, FL$231K23.01,875
- 2625 Yates Ave Pensacola, FL$238K32.01,776
- 2901 N 20th Ave Pensacola, FL$209K----1,986
- 2540 Magnolia Ave Pensacola, FL$168K22.01,508
- 1921 E Fisher St Pensacola, FL$229K33.02,750
- 2655 Yates Ave Pensacola, FL$249K33.02,071
- 2701 N 20th Ave Pensacola, FL--32.01,505
- 2021 E Hatton St Pensacola, FL$207K42.51,903
- 2910 Blackshear Ave Pensacola, FL$971K--3.53,959
- 2911 Magnolia Ave Pensacola, FL$232K43.02,151
- 2598 Yates Ave Pensacola, FL$248K32.01,660
Nearby Schools in Pensacola
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- O. J. Semmes Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.9 mi
- Washington Senior High (assigned) 9-12 2.7 mi
- J. H. Workman Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.8 mi
- St. Paul Catholic School K-8 0.9 mi
- Jackie Harris Preparatory Academy K-5 1.0 mi
- Creative Learning Academy PK-8 1.0 mi
- Cordova Park Elementary K-5 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005