2793 W Summerset Dr, Rialto, CA 923774 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,806 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Quiet, great family home with very little car traffic. Great neighbors.
- Lot: 8,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $191
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 677 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,806 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 0239521460000
- Zillow Home ID: 17328312
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2793 W Summerset Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92377 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 54.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.8% higher than in Rialto, and 86.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92377 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rialto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92377 home values.
- 2834 W Via Bello Dr Rialto, CA$314K421,813
- 4010 Sugar Pine Ave Rialto, CA$308K421,615
- 2783 W Summerset Dr Rialto, CA$275K421,438
- 2822 W Via Bello Dr Rialto, CA$328K422,240
- 4020 Sugar Pine Ave Rialto, CA$319K42.51,806
- 2846 W Via Bello Dr Rialto, CA$328K432,045
- 2810 W Via Bello Dr Rialto, CA$325K432,045
- 2773 W Summerset Dr Rialto, CA$297K42.51,806
- 4017 N Lemonwood Ave Rialto, CA$294K321,499
- 4025 Sugar Pine Ave Rialto, CA$276K421,438
- 4007 N Lemonwood Ave Rialto, CA$314K421,723
- 4025 N Lemonwood Ave Rialto, CA$318K431,979
- 4030 Sugar Pine Ave Rialto, CA$316K421,850
- 4035 N Lemonwood Ave Rialto, CA$310K421,723
- 2831 W Via Bello Dr Rialto, CA$340K42.52,240
- 2798 W Via Bello Dr Rialto, CA$327K42.52,240
- 2817 W Via Bello Dr Rialto, CA$335K432,045
- 2763 W Summerset Dr Rialto, CA$296K431,806
- 2843 W Via Bello Dr Rialto, CA$334K432,045
- 4035 Sugar Pine Ave Rialto, CA$314K421,806
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.