27958 Nona Ave, Highland, CA 923463 beds, 2 baths, 1,425 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 0 space, 491 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,425 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1200241510000
- Zillow Home ID: 17612924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27958 Nona Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92346, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% less than in Highland, and 50.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92346 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 27970 Nona Ave Highland, CA$277K321,569
- 27961 Millar St Highland, CA$270K321,459
- 27969 Millar St Highland, CA$288K321,569
- 6789 Mountain Ave Highland, CA$268K321,425
- 27980 Nona Ave Highland, CA$273K321,459
- 27979 Millar St Highland, CA$270K321,569
- 27973 Nona Ave Highland, CA$283K321,569
- 6770 Mountain Ave Highland, CA$345K321,918
- 6795 Mountain Ave Highland, CA$227K321,569
- 6762 Mountain Ave Highland, CA$353K322,007
- 6778 Mountain Ave Highland, CA$351K322,007
- 6754 Mountain Ave Highland, CA$348K321,918
- 27988 Nona Ave Highland, CA$294K321,569
- 6788 Mountain Ave Highland, CA$281K321,425
- 27960 Millar St Highland, CA$273K321,449
- 27985 Nona Ave Highland, CA$283K321,569
- 27989 Millar St Highland, CA$269K321,459
- 6832 Laurel Ave Highland, CA$283K321,569
- 6811 Mountain Ave Highland, CA$284K321,569
- 6748 Mountain Ave Highland, CA$352K322,007
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.