2796 Powell Ave, Bexley, OH 432094 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,390 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $430,400
- Price/sqft: $180
- Parking: Off street, 324 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,390 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 184
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 020001013
- Zillow Home ID: 33951371
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2796 Powell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43209, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.6% higher than in Bexley, and 12.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43209 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bexley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43209 home values.
- 2788 Powell Ave Columbus, OH$362K31.52,496
- 2808 Powell Ave Columbus, OH$346K31.52,350
- 2778 Powell Ave Columbus, OH$268K432,812
- 185 S Merkle Rd Columbus, OH$478K433,410
- 175 S Merkle Rd Columbus, OH$494K523,185
- 2772 Powell Ave Columbus, OH$539K433,583
- 2816 Powell Ave Columbus, OH$379K422,294
- 2791 Powell Ave Columbus, OH$360K32.52,071
- 2797 Powell Ave Columbus, OH$354K332,046
- 2785 Powell Ave Columbus, OH$381K42.52,247
- 165 S Merkle Rd Columbus, OH$460K42.52,454
- 2822 Powell Ave Columbus, OH$375K42.52,074
- 2779 Powell Ave Columbus, OH$329K42.51,950
- 2813 Powell Ave Columbus, OH$410K31.52,884
- 2775 Powell Ave Columbus, OH$409K12.52,870
- 174 S Roosevelt Ave Columbus, OH$352K42.52,068
- 184 S Merkle Rd Columbus, OH$447K42.53,242
- 186 S Roosevelt Ave Columbus, OH$216K311,432
- 2760 Powell Ave Columbus, OH$420K42.52,578
- 180 S Roosevelt Ave Columbus, OH$268K32.52,108
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.