27960 Pacific St, Highland, CA 923463 beds, 2 baths, 1,655 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $157
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 511 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,655 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 1200251050000
- Zillow Home ID: 17612929
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 27960 Pacific Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92346, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% higher than in Highland, and 107.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92346 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92346 home values.
- 27950 Pacific St Highland, CA$288K321,617
- 27965 Pasito St Highland, CA$261K321,454
- 27957 Pasito St Highland, CA$260K321,454
- 27982 Pacific St Highland, CA$261K321,454
- 27942 Pacific St Highland, CA$267K321,454
- 27945 Pasito St Highland, CA$288K321,617
- 27961 Pacific St Highland, CA$253K421,365
- 27971 Pacific St Highland, CA$258K421,314
- 27951 Pacific St Highland, CA$306K421,687
- 27989 Pasito St Highland, CA$270K321,454
- 27979 Pacific St Highland, CA$265K321,451
- 27992 Pacific St Highland, CA$289K321,655
- 27932 Pacific St Highland, CA$268K321,459
- 6852 Laurel Ave Highland, CA$268K321,425
- 27989 Pacific St Highland, CA$258K421,365
- 27929 Pasito St Highland, CA$317K321,617
- 6851 Mountain Ave Highland, CA$288K----1,655
- 6927 Mountain Ave Highland, CA$248K421,314
- 6938 Laurel Ave Highland, CA$257K421,365
- 27999 Pasito St Highland, CA$292K321,655
Nearby Schools in Highland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292